Our lovely and caring Secret Pal 8 hostess Alison asked us to answer some questions to get to know us better. Well, here you are:
1) What is your favorite season of the year?
I really couldn’t say. Every season has its up- and down-sides. In generally I like spring and autumn because the climate is usually temperate, which I really appreciate. And both seasons are great for going on vacation, because most places are not quite as crowded yet/anymore.
2) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
My perfect vacation country is France. It has everything from beaches to mountains to everything in between. I love Paris and seeing as I’m taking French classes it’s a really good place to practice 😉
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
Mhm, well, do I have to decide? If money wasn’t an issue I would probably go to Japan for a bit longer. It’s such a fascinating country.
4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be?
Gosh, Alison is really not playing fair, isn’t she?! I think it’s not so much about which job I would choose but the company and the people I would like to work with.
5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be?
I would definitely take some large lace project with me. A Niebling pattern maybe or something from Heirloom Knitting.
6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get??
I do not have a favourite yarn shop per se. But if I had the money I would definitely mail order some Euroflax linen yarn, wich comes in lovely colors but the prices are just way out of my price range, no matter what a great quality the yarn may be.
So, there, all done 🙂